Accessibility Statement for pixelrave Website
This is an accessibility statement from pixelrave.
Measures to support accessibility
pixelrave takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of pixelrave Website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. pixelrave Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
A mechanism for identifying the expanded form or meaning of abbreviations is available.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of pixelrave Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on pixelrave Website:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
pixelrave Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Mozilla Firefox 87 with NVDA 2020.4 on Window 10
- Google Chrome 89 with NVDA 2020.4 on Window 10
- Firefox 86 with Talkback 9.1 on Android 6.0
- Safari with Voiceover on iOS 14
Accessibility of pixelrave Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of pixelrave Website , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for pixelrave Website:
- Contact Form: Buttons are not keyboard accesible because it is not possible to modify the standard contact form in the Cargo platform. The contact form will be replaced by another contact mechanism. Please use the email address listed on the website email@example.com.
pixelrave assessed the accessibility of pixelrave Website by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
This statement was created on 25 March 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.